Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yesterday I died

Yesterday when I died, you cried in my burial. But I didn’t see you in any part from above. You cried in my burial, I tell you. But then you went with her and then… and then I felt like a piece of trash. Our love was so strange.

Now tell me why is our song still there. The radio and waves are lost.
I can see you from above.

We are not angels that came from the sky. We are just normal people that have to die.

My dreamt became truth, that bloody Chinese airplane crashed and I had forecasted it, or maybe my premonitions. I don’t understand why did not I tell you my true feelings, I guess I was a coward.

But you were with her… and then I felt wordless, my hands trembled every time and my heart beat and beat.

Now my question is, did you cry for love?

Now I wanted to know… cause it is worth it to know how did I die, loved or not. But I did loving.


There was a time were I felt that connection, were I did know it existed…
Now… may be it wasn’t.

As I dissipated as a soul and went further and further away from my corpse, then I understood, that it did not matter, that I did my part and that I enjoyed that uncertainty. My family treasured me and that was enough. You were part of my family.

No it is not worth it… Shh

I’ll see you in some years here with me.

Yesterday, I died.

No comments: