Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two jerk horses speak while biting. Let us puke.

Hello Milk Boyhello bloody flavour sounds rather unappealing to be honest Thats the point oh really? surprise surprise i hadn't thought of that thank you for your clear explanation and understanding still selling money? yeah still selling Mexican products? or serving food ? yes my dear, we are british, not mere common north americans i actually do neither of both but good try it proves an effort of the mind Sometimes you have to lower the level, as you may or may have not noticed oh but my dear chap, i always have to lower my level, but then again no need to discuss such trivial matters tell me how much money you make by...selling more money?Enough to buy more things, so others make more money. You see... now I am proud.proud of owning material are we? i guess such things are necessary when having a bloody mouth Proud of owning MORE than others. Things that are ALWAYS necessary and that give you confidence, otherwise we will be smashed. The BloodyMouth is just the counterpart that comes as an aditament, sometimes necessary to remember that you feel, after buying. so if you do not own you will be smashed by..? because as i recall, owning leads to be smashed by greed, similarly reflected by your greed for flesh Indeed my friend. Smashed by the inner self, and other inner selves.Owning makes u happy. The sense of property gives you power, yes and it reflects your greed for flesh.so because you seemingly are disposesed both emotionally and physically, you feel this drive of buying material posessions with the foolish hope of attaining a higher state and trying to prove yourself worthy of something both to yourself and to other? can you really be smashed by the other inner selves if you needn'tknow them? do you not need to know yourself first of all?Maybe I should buy myself.... maybe I'm fooling others. Maybe i justplay their game, maybe im just a material posession of somebody else.Maybe you dont realise about it. Maybe I had beed smashed. Maybe I a ma Financial Economist and i live in my lies. I am nothing and i won'tbe, I'm worth a damn, but I sell money for those who don't have the correct currency, for those "those" and those "those"you are in doubt about yourself and about your destiny. Think wisely on what you think you are and what you think you want to do. Maybe Im just playing, and thats life. Maybe we are just having a mental masturbation with phony funnyideas.... these conversations with you include the circle were sometimes we puke, and where sometimes
The life is thresholds and milestones.

No comments: